The 2” TR-1-TQ provides exceptional performance, reliability and is offered in two options: Standard or Premium. The Standard TR-1 package is designed to meet the price point for customers wanting rugged and reliable replacement instruments at a great price. The Premium TR-1 package is targeted for customers that need to minimize AOG time.
FAA Approved Instrument
- FAA TSO’d
- Upgrade your aircraft panel with the best turboprop replacement instruments available.
Easy To Install
- TR-1 instruments fit into your existing 2″ hole.
Accurate, Dependable & Reliable
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Available Data Recording of Every Flight
- 1,000+ hours at 1 sec. per record for trend analysis and logging exceedances.
- Standard two-inch round (MS28042-1A mount), 4.23″ long.
- Rugged and reliable design (unlike many old needle gauges).
- Optional RS-232 input and output port to interface with EEC’s, FADEC’s and other devices.
- Custom calibration (mapping) for unparralled accuracy.
- Optional two open-collector (pull-down) for controlling external warning lights or props (0.1 Amps max).
- Optional ARINC 429 compatible via the BC-5 (contact EI Support for details).
- Available Bluetooth connectivity, great for remote fleet calibration and data downloads.
- Dimensions: 2” standard round, 4.23″ long
- Weight: 0.3 Pounds (Instrument Only)
- Power Requirements: 6 to 55 Volts, Typical: 0.075 amps @ 28 Volts
- Dimming: Auto (electric eye) and Manual
- Environmental: DO-160G
- Internal Storage: 1,000 hours, RS232 port (premium only)
- Certifications: FAA TSO’d -C43c, -C44c, -C45b, -C47a, -49b, -C55a