Sarasota Avionics & Maintenance has current openings for avionics technicians aircraft mechanics.
Please send your Résumé to our personnel department and we will contact you if a position is available.
Sarasota Avionics & Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Experienced Aircraft Mechanics Needed
Current job openings for SARASOTA, PUNTA GORDA and LANTANA:
Sarasota Avionics’ Maintenance facilities in Sarasota, Lantana and Punta Gorda are in need of experienced A&P mechanics who are able to obtain their Inspection Authorization. We are a fast-paced shop. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS GENERAL AVIATION EXPERIENCE. Cessna, Piper, Mooney, Beechcraft experience a must. Offering competitive pay, medical and dental benefits, and 401k match.
Job Duties include:
- Perform and or Assist with annual inspections
- Engine and propeller removal and installation
- Control rigging
- Major alteration and repairs
- Sheet metal experience
- Engine monitor installation
- General aircraft maintenance, tires, brakes, oil changes, etc.
- Reading and understand maintenance manuals and installation instructions and drawings
- Able to work unsupervised
Now Hiring Avionics Technicians
Current job openings in SARASOTA, VENICE, TAMPA and LANTANA:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluent in the English Language
- Reliable Transportation
- A desire to work in a challenging and growing field
- A&P is a plus but not required
- Basic troubleshooting and repair of installed avionics systems
- VFR/IFR Transponder/altimeter recertifications
- Antenna Removal and Installation
- Wire Harness Assembly
- And More!
Sarasota Avionics' FAA certified repair stations are looking for experienced avionics technicians to install modern General Avionics systems. Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate a plus but not required. Individuals should have basic troubleshooting skills and ability to interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents. Prior experience of VFR and IFR transponder/altimeter recertifications, antenna removal and installation, and wire harness building is a plus. Technician should be able to work with in a specific allotted time and produce quality workmanship to our customer’s standards and FAA requirements.