|8.33 kHz & 25 kHz Compatible
Future changes in European airspace will require all aircraft to be fitted with a certified 8.33 kHz radio. The Trig TY91 and TY92 both use 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz steps. Operation of the radio is simple and frequency selection rapid. A single convenient function button allows rapid channel spacing preferences to be selected when required.
The Trig TY91 and TY92 are fully compliant with the 8.33 kHz mandate, so you can be reassured that Trig radios are ready for the future.
Which model is right for me?
Light sport, ultra light, glider and balloon pilots will fit the Trig TY91 radio, this lower powered 6 watt model is ideal for the majority of GA users.
The Trig TY92 has a higher nominal power output of 16 watts, suitable for longer range transmission and for aircraft that have a 28 volt power supply. Easily installed outwith the main avionics stack the TY92 makes a perfect back up radio in larger GA aircraft.
The Trig TY91 and TY92 offer pilots the following features:
- Low size and weight, with flexibility of installation options.
- Simple operation via positive conrols, can be easily operated whilst wearing gloves.
- Dual watch function, allowing the monitoring of the standby frequency.
- Includes a 2-place intercom.
- Includes a built in speaker amplifier, allowing the option of headset free operation.
- 9 programmable memories.
- Crisp display, visible in all lighting conditions.
- Fully certified.