Aspen Avionics Introduces Evolution MAX flight displays
Featuring innovative, customer-inspired safety and operational features, plus new electronics and latest generation aviation glass
Same patented design allows current Aspen Evolution owners to affordably upgrade to the MAX display series without unit replacement
At EAA AirVenture, Aspen Avionics introduced the latest generation of Evolution Flight Displays, the Evolution MAX series of primary flight (PFD) and multi-function displays (MFD).
With redesigned electronics and new glass, the Evolution MAX series offers a bolder and brighter display with higher reliability and several customer-requested functions such as font and window enlargement and increased processing speeds, all while retaining Aspen’s unique form factor design that keeps installation costs down. Additionally, with the installation of a dual unit system comprised of the EFD1000 Pro MAX and the Evolution MFD1000 MAX, owners can eliminate vacuum system backup indicators.
The Evolution MAX series is comprised of the following displays:
- Evolution Pro 1000 MAX PFD: $9,995
- Evolution MFD500 MAX MFD: $5,495
- Evolution MFD1000 MAX MFD: $8,995
All MAX displays can be configured for one, two, or three units – providing more glass display area and information than leading competitors. As always, customers can choose to upgrade all at once, or start with a single unit display.
Key features of the MAX series:
- Dual input AHRS aiding in the event of pitot static failure
- New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
- Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processors
- Audio panel interface
- Chart and countdown timers available on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Elimination of vacuum system backup indicators with the installation of Pro 1000 MAX PFD and MFD1000 MAX MFD
- 350 nm zoom levels on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Height above ground level (AGL) on navigation and terrain maps on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs