NOTE: MFD in picture not included.
Designed to interface with most MFD’s, the WX-500 allows pilots to view lightning information directly on their MFD - on a dedicated page oroverlaid on the map.
Whether you are a commercial pilot flying an all glass cockpit or a General Aviation pilot with a traditional panel, Stormscope fits themodel that suits your needs. Whether viewing on a dedicated display or overlaying the information on a moving map, Stormscope offers themost display options of any weather provider. With its multiple output options, Stormscope keeps pilots informed of lightning strikes thesecond they happen. Stormscope is certified and flying with almost every display manufacturer, and the list is growing everyday:
- L-3 Avionics Systems' SmartDeck
- Garmin G1000, GNS400/500 Series, GMX-200
- Chelton Flight Systems FlightLogic Synthetic Vision EFIS
- Avidyne FlightMax MFD Series, Entegra, EX500, EX5000, Multi-Hazard Display MHD
- Apollo MX-20, UPSAT MX-20, Goodrich i-linc
- Bendix King KMD-850, 550
- Sandel ST3400
- OP Technologies
- Rockwell Collins ProLine IV and Proline 21
- Select Radar Indicators - Most Radar indicators using the RGC-350
- Moving Map