The ST-360 is a unique system which significantly lowers pilot workload. It provides pre-selected altitude capture, digital vertical speed input, and aural and visual alerting at selected altitudes.
Available as an option for Genesys autopilot systems with altitude hold and vertical speed control.
- Digital vertical speed select for climb or descent
- Pre-select and capture altitude; with visual and aural alerts
- Alerts if aircraft departs selected altitude
- Selectable DH (decision height) or MDA (minimum descent altitude), with visual and aural alerts
- Monitor outputs of altitude encoder
- Automatic vertical speed reduction prior to altitude capture
- Panel mounted programmer/annunciator with LCD display
- Completely case-contained
- Requires input from aircraft’s altitude encoder
- Power required:14/28 VDC
- Weight:1.25 lbs.
- Dimensions:1.6” x 3.42” x 6.75”
- Approved to TSO C9c