The RCA2610 is the updated version of RC Allen's popular RCA2600 Electric Digital Attitude Indicator. The new version has the same form, fit, and function of the original but has dual processors, an improved screen and updated software. The optional Pitch Sync feature allows pilots to instantly synchronize the airplane symbol to the horizon line when flying in a pitch up or pitch down attitude.
Also offered is the RCA2610-G which comes without the Pitch-Sync feature. The symbolic airplane is not adjustable. Both versions are available in 3-inch and 2-inch sizes and are designed as a direct re-placement for your Electric Attitude Gyro.
The RCA2610 is totally self-contained and has no mechanical gyro or special external connections. The screens are highly visible and have adjustable brightness controls. Performance characteristics in-clude full 360 degrees of roll and pitch with a settling error of 1 degree maximum. With no moving parts, the RCA2610 will have a longer lifespan than traditional gyroscopic instruments.
All models can be ordered with an optional Slip Indicator (P/N 444-0010-01) to satisfy FAA AC91-75.
- Optional Pitch Sync feature
- 360 degrees of pitch and roll
- Multi-volt operation (9 to 32 volts)
- Bright, adjustable LCD Display
- Fits standard 2” or 3” panel cutout
- Totally digital operation (no moving parts)
- Black anodized bezel
- FAA Certified
- TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
- Operating voltage: 9 to 32VDC
- Current draw: 0.20 A Max
- Circuit breaker: 2 amps
- Dimensions (2" model): 1.22"L x 2.75"W x 2.4"H
- Weight (2" model): 4.75 oz.
- Dimensions (3" model): 1.22"L x 3.37"w x 3.37"H
- Weight (3" model): 6.75 oz.
- Certifications: TSO-C4c, TSO-C113a, DO-160G, and DO178B Level C
Mating connector MS3116E8-4S and panel mounting screws are included with each instrument.