The RCA2610-P Pitot-Static is the newest addition to RC Allen's Digital Attitude Indicator lineup. The original RCA2610 uses mathematical algorithms to calculate airspeed which is perfect for most small aircraft. The addition of the Pitot-Static input, gives the RCA2610-P more precise speed information for greater accuracy and stability in faster, high performance aircraft.
This series also includes the Pitch Sync feature which allows pilots to instantly synchronize the airplane symbol to the horizon line when flying in a pitch up or pitch down attitude.
RC Allen also offers the RCA2610-P-G, which comes without the Pitch-Sync feature. The symbolic airplane is not adjustable. Both versions are available in 3-inch and 2-inch sizes.
The screens are highly visible and have adjustable brightness controls. Performance characteristics in-clude full 360 degrees of roll and pitch with a settling error of 1 degree maximum. Being an all-digital instrument means many years of service.
All models can be ordered with an optional Slip Indicator (P/N 444-0010-01) to satisfy FAA AC91-75.
- Optional Pitch Sync feature
- 360 degrees of pitch and roll
- Multi-volt operation (9 to 32 volts)
- Bright, adjustable LCD Display
- Fits standard 2” or 3” panel cutout
- Totally digital operation (no moving parts)
- Black anodized bezel
- FAA Certified
- TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
- Operating voltage: 9 to 32VDC
- Current draw: 0.20 A Max
- Circuit breaker: 2 amps
- Dimensions (2" model): 1.22"L x 2.75"W x 2.4"H
- Weight (2" model): 4.75 oz.
- Dimensions (3" model): 1.22"L x 3.37"w x 3.37"H
- Weight (3" model): 6.75 oz.
- Certifications: TSO-C4c, TSO-C113a, DO-160G, and DO178B Level C
Mating connector MS3116E8-4S and panel mounting screws are included with each instrument.