- STC’d, TSO’d as a Primary Replacement.
- Replace your current MP gauge.
Easy To Read Display
- Displays precise Manifold Pressure in both digital and analog formats.
- LED Arc provides the pilot a quick visual reference.
- Fully backlit for night operation and viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been the leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Dimensions: 2.5” x 2.5” x 3.65” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
- Weight (Instrument): 11 oz
- Power Requirements: 7.5 to 30 Volts, Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
- Intensity Control: Independent control lines allow pilots to adjust the intensity of both the Green Indicator Lights and the LCD Backlight during instrument operations.
- Certifications: FAA STC’d, TSO’d
- Instrument with internal Manifold Pressure Transducer
- Wire Harness
- Installation and Operating Instructions
- Data Recording - Allows the M-1 to output information to the MUX-8A Data Recorder for later retrieval and review.