Designed for use with the GTN 750 series touchscreen navigators, the GMA 35 remote audio processor features next-generation capabilities such as advanced auto squelch and record/playback functionality.
Streamline Cockpit Communications
The GMA 35 fits securely behind your GTN 750 series, leaving more room for the large display avionics. Just touch the onscreen “Audio Panel” or “Intercom” button to access those controls.
Distribute Audio with Ease
The GTN 750 series graphically shows you who’s MIC is on and off, and offers independent volume control for the pilot, copilot and passengers. The GMA 35 features 2 dedicated stereo entertainment audio inputs, so passengers can listen to SiriusXM Satellite Radio or other entertainment sources while you keep your headset tuned to radio communications.
Experience Advanced Processing
The system offers 3 COMM support, as well as a flexible split COMM mode that allows the pilot and copilot to broadcast on separate COMMs. For example, the pilot can use COMM 1 while the co-pilot uses COMM 2, or the pilot can use COMM 2 while the co-pilot uses COMM 1.
The auto squelch capability automatically adapts to a quiet or noisy cockpit without clipping words or cutting out in the middle of phrases. If you miss an ATC call or frequency assignment, the built-in automatic digital voice recorder captures the last 2.5 minutes of audio for playback. Automatic volume control analyzes the ambient noise level and adjusts the audio volume level in your cockpit speaker, so system alerts won’t be quite as loud when you’re on the ground.
Enjoy Future Capabilities
The GMA 35 and GTN 750 series support future software upgrades that will bring more cutting-edge audio capabilities to your cockpit. Telligence™ Voice Command features will optionally allow you to switch between COMMs with the touch of a button on the aircraft flight control and saying “COMM 1” or “COMM 2” (as well as other select functions). A unique 3-D Audio feature will make it seem as though different audio sources are coming from different directions around you, so discerning between them becomes much easier.
The GMA 35c offers all the technology of the GMA 35 audio panel and adds the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity with your mobile and compatible portable devices, so you can distribute music or telephone audio through your aircraft audio panel wirelessly. And, with the VIRB® XE Aviation Bundle, Bluetooth works in place of a headset audio cable to overlay cockpit audio, such as radio and intercom, onto your video.
- Remote mounted for use with the GTN 750 series
- 6 or 7 position intercom: pilot, copilot, 4 or 5 passengers
- 3 stereo headset amplifiers: pilot, copilot and passengers
- 2 stereo music source inputs
- Up to 8 selectable intercom operational modes with synoptic intercom routing
- Independent pilot, copilot and passenger intercom volume controls
- Individual VOX processing for each MIC input
- Automatic selection of radio audio source when corresponding MIC is selected
- Automatic volume adjustments based on ambient sound levels
- Flexible split COMM transceiver function. Copilot may transmit and receive on one COMM while pilot transmits and receives on another.
- Marker beacon receiver
- Physical dimensions: 6.29"W x 1.3"H x 7.79"D (16 x 3.3 x 19.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lb (1.1 kg)
- GMA 35c Audio Panel
- Connector kit