4 or 6 EGT/CHT, Shock cooling, LOP/ROP, Volts, Hi/Lo Alarms, Google Map, USB
Compact size, full customization features, with legendary JPI quality and accuracy. The Engine Data Management 350 system is the most cost effective, reliable piston engine experimental EDM instrument on the market.
With the EDM 350, it is now possible to have substantially more diagnostic information available to you in a timely and usable manner.
EDM-350 Basic comes standard with a full-color, 1000 Nits, display, EGT/CHT, Volts, Differential EGT and Shock Cooling (on all cylinders). All options are truly "plug and play".
Additionally, the bar graph has both “normalized” and digital readout of EGT and CHT above each column and in the message area on a single screen. All can be added and displayed. A Proprietary Peak Detect for ROP and LOP eliminates false peak readings. Indicates as each Cylinder reaches Peak EGT. Displays Temperature Below Peak EGT for accurate Leaning. Fuel/Air Mixture Profiling. Normalized Mode with Long Term Memory for Easy Problem Detection and Trend Analysis. Charting software with Lat/Long is a free download.
- Improved engine efficiency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Greater fuel economy
- Reduced operating costs
- Smoother engine operation
- Proper engine temperatures
- Longer spark plug life
- Reduced engine vibration
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 3.25" foot print with a 3-1/8 Mount 3" deep
- Weight: 13 oz. (add 3 oz. for each probe and 8’ cable)
- 1°F Resolution
- Accuracy: 1/2%
- Display viewable in direct and indirect sunlight 1000 nits
- Operates from 7.5 to 35 volts at 1/2 amp
EDM-350 Basic comes standard with a full-color, 1000 Nits, display, EGT/CHT, Volts, Differential EGT and Shock Cooling (on all cylinders).
- TIT, Turbine Inlet Temperature probe, specify M-111T(Clamp) T-118 (1/8” NPT), M-111TT (7/16”-20) or T-114
- OAT, Outside Air Temperature System
- CDT Induction air, Compressor Temperature
- Carburetor Temperature
- Amps - 100 amp shunt
- Oil Temperature 1/8 NPT thread
- Oil Temperature 5/8-18 thread
- Oil pressure sensor to EDM-350 PN 306018 VDO 0-150 PSI
- RPM sensor to EDM-350 Slick or Bendix
- Manifold pressure
- Fuel Pressure Non-Turbocharged
- Fuel Pressure, Turbocharged upper/lower deck pressure
- Remote Alarm Light
- Fuel Flow With FloScan transducer (201 or 231) 0-60 GPM
- Fuel Flow for a Pressure Carb. Two FloScan's are required
- Fuel Level L/R main . Sender type resistive or voltage
- Fuel Level L/R Main , Sender type Frequency
All options are truly "plug and play".