Comant’s ComDat GPS WAAS antenna designed specifically to meet the GPS WAAS Gamma 3 specificatons required by the Garmin G1000 system. Not compatible with portable GPS receiver units.
Most aircraft up to and including business jets.
GPS 1575.42 MHz / 26.5 dB Gain
- Matches the standard ARINC footprint found on many twins and business jets
- Meets RTCA DO 160D operating standards including direct effects lightning
- Gamma 3 WAAS allows for primary navigation using GPS for all phases of flight including precision LPV approaches
- Weight: 6.2 Ounces
- RTCA Env. / TSO: DO 160D / C 144
- Connector: TNC (Female)
- Frequency 1575.42 +/-3 MHz
- VSWR 1.5:1 Maximum
- Polarization RHCP
- Radiation Pattern Hemispherical
- Output Impedance 50 Ohms
- Gain @ 1575.42 MHz 26.5-30.1 dB
- DC Voltage 4 to 24 Volts
- DC Current 40mA Typical / 60mA Max.
- Noise Figure 2.5 dB
- Selectivity -40 dB Min. @ Satcom 1626.5 MHz