Additionally, on the VP-400, you can select pages to show:
- 2D and 3D highway-in-the sky path to the best landing runway
- High-resolution synthetic vision display
- Airspeed, GPS altitude, magnetic heading, winds
- Calculated glide path to selected airport
- The probability of a successful landing is predicted based on terrain, obstacles, winds aloft, surface winds (with optional ADS-B receiver), runway length and width, facilities at the airport, and a variety of other factors. Each airport icon is colored to show the likelihood of a successful power-off landing at that airport. A green airport icon means a successful power-off landing is likely, and a red airport icon means it is unlikely that you can glide-to-land there. Airport icons are shown in shades of color between red and green
- Aircraft energy meter shows your ability to glide to the airport, based on current conditions
- Quick-reference airport data for the selected airport (touch to expand)
- Surface winds at the selected airport (with optional ADS-B integration)
- Automatic zooming to glide range or to the selected airport. Manual zooming using the rotary knob.
- Prop feathered and prop flat glide ranges. Terrain outside of the glide range is blacked out, as it is not relevant to a glide-only solution.
- Terrain shading, runways and obstacles
- Electrical system diagram
- A list of electrical devices, including individual current draw and on/off status