ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset
Introducing the new Bose ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset, with features designed for airline and corporate flight decks.
The new ProFlight Series 2 builds upon the advanced technology of the original and is the most lightweight,compact and comfortable aviation headset Bose has ever produced. ProFlight Series 2 is engineered and refined for the way professional pilots fly and now offers numerous updates and enhancements based on pilot input. ProFlight Series 2 features a new lighter, thinner more flexible cable providing increased freedom of movement and improved tap control for talk-through communication. Like the original, the ProFlight Series 2 is FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139a certified. Additionally, a new non-Bluetooth® variant of the ProFlight Series 2 is now available.
- New 4.5 ounce (128 gram) on-head weight. For enhanced comfort during extended use.
- New thin, flexible cable. Lighter, more supple cable allows improved freedom of movement and easy storage.
- Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume and hear what they need to hear.
- Three user selectable modes of noise cancellation, now with improved low mode. Adjust noise cancellation levels according to personal preference and noise environment.
- FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139a certified. Compatible with TSO certified systems.
- Long term durability. Built and tested for extended use in demanding cockpit environments.
- Active equalization. Shapes and equalizes incoming signals for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
- Updated tap control for talk-through communication. Double tap either earbud to optimize audio for communication outside of the intercom.
- Bluetooth connectivity and audio prioritization. Connect wirelessly to mobile devices, audio systems and electronic flight bags. Audio prioritization allows users to mix Bluetooth audio with intercom audio or have intercom transmissions temporarily mute Bluetooth.
- New, non-Bluetooth headset variant now available.
- Multiple plug types. Available with twin plug, 5 pin XLR, 7 pin XLR or 6 pin LEMO plug configurations.
- Automatic shutoff. Powers down automatically when not in use. Auto-on feature available on select configurations.
- Quick-release, side swappable mic and down cable. Mount the boom mic and cable on either side of the headset, no tool required.
- Easily adjustable mic. New mic winglets allow for precise mic and boom adjustments. Noise cancelling microphone increases clarity and reduces background noise when transmitting. Engineered for aircraft with “hot mic” or PTT systems.
- Exceptional battery life. Two AA batteries power 45+ hours of use with Bluetooth off and at least 25 hours with Bluetooth on. Aircraft-powered variants are also available.
- Replaceable silicone StayHear+ tips. Silicone material provides a flexible, comfortable fit. Three sizes included. StayHear+ tips are easily removed and replaced without tools.
- Available custom molded eartips. Available through Bose-authorized partners. Ideal for users who prefer non-standard eartip sizes.
- Bypass communications mode. Provides primary intercom audio with or without power.
- Bose Connect app. Enable Bluetooth audio sharing, manage connections, pair, unpair and rename devices from the app. Continuously updated and improved.
- Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service. Worldwide coverage. Excludes wear items like StayHear+ tips, mic cover and headband.
- Improved carry case. Simplified interior for easier storage. New strap and carabiner for easier transport.
Expected Availability: September
3 years ago