Dynon Avionics AirVenture Announcements
Video Input Adapter. Video sources connect via s-video or composite input. Both NTSC and PAL formats are supported for worldwide compatibility. The Video Input Adapter for SkyView will be available in August.
SkyView 11 SoftwareWith over 60 new features and improvements to SkyView, Dynon delivers on its commitment to continually deliver value to its customers and keep SkyView at the forefront of state-of-the-art. As always, SkyView 11 software is available as a free update for all SkyView customers. Just a few of the new features in SkyView 11 are:
• An optional wider field of view option for synthetic vision.
• Color-coded airport weather icons on the map when equipped with an SV-ADSB-470 module.
• The ability to synchronize the altimeter setting to the nearest station's METAR report (requires SV-ADSB-470).
• Support for third-party 8.33 kHz COM radios. Supported radios include the f.u.n.k.e. ATR833, Garmin GTR 225 & GNC 255, and Trig TY91/92.
• Decluttering of airspaces outside of a pilot-specified altitude band above and below the aircraft.
SkyView 11 Software will be available as a free download in August.