Bendix King Introduces the KMA30 Bluetooth-enabled Audio Control Panel
The new KMA30 is a six-place audio panel that improves pilots' flexibility and control of all radio and audio systems. By providing a single, easy-to-use interface, the KMA 30 simplifies the use and delegation of aircraft radios, entertainment audio and cell phone communications while de-cluttering the cockpit with wireless interfaces for portable electronics.
- Flexible radio and music distribution is easily controlled during flight and enables the pilot to adjust how radio communications, cell phone, audio, and entertainment are distributed throughout the cockpit and to the passengers.
- Secondary radio monitoring options include Isolate mode, which ensures that communications on the primary radio are always heard; the secondary entertainment radio is automatically muted when frequency transmissions overlap.
- Pilot-controlled Bluetooth integration with cell phones and portable entertainment devices eliminates the need for interface wires in the cockpit.
- Recording and playback of recent radio transmissions ensures that critical communications are received and understood, improving pilot and passenger safety.
- Dimensions: 1.3"H x 6.25"W x 7.15"L
- Panel Weight: 1.34 lbs.
- Rack & Connectors Weight: 0.51 lbs.
- KMA30 Audio Control Panel
- KMA30 Installation Kit