Aspen Avionics Trade-in and Trade-Up
The Aspen Avionics Trade-in and Trade-Up is the best value for customers with legacy Aspen displays to trade in their units with the latest features and functions, hardware, and a new two-year warranty that won't break the bank. Keeping it simple - No more rebuilds, upgrades, or exchanges.
Aspen Avionics' legacy Pro Primary Flight Display (PFD) and Multi-function display (MFD) modification program will no longer offer the "rebuild", "upgrade" or "exchange" program. Instead, all customers will receive a brand NEW MAX unit! This will significantly reduce turn times.
Key features of the MAX series:
- GPS-aided AHRS in the event of pitot static failure
- Synthetic Vison
- New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
- Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processorsAudio panel interface
- Chart and countdown timers available on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- 350 nm zoom levels on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Height above ground level (AGL) on navigation and terrain maps on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- METAR flags on navigation map on MFD500 and MFD1000 MAX MFDs
- Altitude intercept based on climb rate
- Font and window enlargement capability
- Large, 6.0” diagonal, 400 x 760 pixel TFT Active Matrix LCD screen with bolder and brighter resolution
- Sixteen million display colors
- Works with existing avionics
- Patented, unique form-fit design slides easily into existing panel cutouts
- Approved for over 600 aircraft types (Aircraft Model List)
For more information or questions, contact our Sales Department at Support@SarasotaAvionics.com.