Aspen Avionics and TruTrak Vizion A/P Interface Now Available!
We are pleased to inform you the Aspen Avionics and TruTrak Vizion autopilot (A/P) interface is complete.
Aspen PFDs when interfaced with the TruTrak Vizion A/P offers the following safety and situatonal awareness features:
- Heading Bug - Interfaces with existing Aspen Avionics Primary Flight Displays (PFD), including the Evolution E5 EFI and Pro MAX PFD
- Baro Passthrough – Set Baro once on the Aspen display to auto populate the Vizion A/P, creating a Baro corrected altimeter
- GPSS Passthrough – Set GPSS on the Aspen display to automatically engage on the Vizion A/P (ACU required)
- No charge for the interface
- Envelope Protection – underspeed, overspeed, pitch/bank limits
- Level Switch – In the event of pilot disorientation, the Level button and the A/P will correct the aircraft attitude
3 years ago