Wirelessly add GPS to your:
- iPod touch®
- iPad 2®
- Bluetooth-enabled smart phones
- Bluetooth-enabled tablets & laptops
The XGPS150 is very simple to use. There is a quick set up process that includes pairing your device with the Receiver. Once this is done, the Receiver will automatically connect to the device it was last paired with, and you will be able to use it with hundreds of apps that require location information.
The XGPS150 also comes with a useful GPS Status Tool.app that is available free on the iTunes store. The app is a simple utility application for use with the XGPS150.The app shows detailed information from the XGPS150 including:
- Your location (or whether the device is still determining where you are)
- How many satellites the device sees and the signal strength of each satellite
- The battery level of the XGPS150, and whether or not it is charging
- Confirmation the XGPS150 is successfully connected to your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone
The XGPS150 includes a non-slip pad for use in a car or on a boat. Simply slide the Receiver into the pad to secure it, making sure that the lip of the pad seals over the top edges of the Receiver. The XGPS150 is not waterproof, but it will withstand light splashes when it is seated properly in the non-slip pad.
A two-piece armband is also included for using the Receiver during hiking, geocaching, jogging, cycling and other outdoor activities. Use the armband without the extension to secure the XGPS150 around the strap of a backpack, handlebar, etc.