If you already own a suitable Trig transponder then our TN70 kit is the easiest way to become ADS-B compliant. The TN70 includes a certified WAAS GPS and companion WAAS GPS antenna, designed to enhance your aircraft via a simple install that will deliver excellent ADS-B Out performance. The TN70 takes no panel space, it’s fitted discretely as a standalone GPS so you can retain and use your existing panel equipment. Each TN70 includes an install kit for the WAAS GPS and fixing screws for the WAAS antenna along with relevant FAA 8130 certification.
If you need a Trig transponder to complete your TN70 ADS-B solution, then simply add one of our class leading products certified to TSO C166b, the latest ADS-B standard. A Trig transponder is the hub of an ADS-B Out system, using extended squitter to communicate with ground stations and suitably equipped aircraft. Trig transponders use 1090ES technology – the ICAO’s International Standard.
- WAAS GPS receiver – kit includes antenna
- Fully compliant and 2020 ready
- Completes your ADS-B Out solution
- Requires no panel space – easy to install
- Compatible with any Trig transponder
- Weight: 1.06 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.6"H x 4.13"W x 6.5"L
- Compliance: DO-229D, DO-178B level C, DO-254 level C, DO-160F
- Certification: TSO-C145c, Beta 1 Receiver
- Supply voltage (DC): 9-32 Volts
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +70°C
- TN70 WAAS GPS receiver
- TA70 WAAS GPS antenna
- Installation kit
Note: The TN70 installation instructions are online only.