When your adventure takes you beyond cell service, SPOT Gen4 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication to let family and friends know you are OK and allows you to send your GPS location to emergency responders all with the push of a button.
SLEEK AND RUGGED
Meant for Adventure
SPOT Gen4 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of reliable cellular service. SPOT Gen4 lets family, friends, and colleagues know you are OK, or if the unexpected should happen, sends your GPS location to emergency responders all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you play or work.
With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams - for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only.
Customized tracking features take your adventure to the next level. Choose motion-activated tracking regardless of the level of service you choose and set up a vibration sensor to tell your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do.
Send a pre-programmed text message or an email with GPS coordinates to up to 10 contacts with your location. Your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a Shared View or SPOT Adventures account.
Set up Custom Messages before your next adventure to send to your list of pre-determined contacts. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or transfer your personal help alert to this message function if you are using a SPOT S.O.V. service on your Help button.
Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations. Or, use SPOT S.O.V. for professional vehicular services on land. (Additional service required)
- Enhanced Design – The new Gen4 has a sleek new look with improved grip and design features that snap in place to securely cover the Help and S.O.S. buttons. It’s rugged, portable and includes a new multi-use carabiner and strap.
- Upgraded IP68 Rating – Offers increased water resistance, up to 30 minutes at two meters in water.
- Motion Activated Tracking – SPOT Gen4 sends tracks at a chosen rate for as long as the device is turned on and moving, conserving battery life. Alerts can be set to auto send notifications to others when movement is detected or upon entry and exit of specific geographic areas in SPOT Mapping.
- Battery Life – The new Gen4 offers the longest battery life in the product category far surpassing performance of alternative battery powered GPS messengers.
- SPOT Mapping – Live and historical map views to view or share your SPOT locations for a minimum of three years. Optional upgrades available to meet user-defined mapping needs.
- Map Layers – Select from several options to view your map in light or dark mode, satellite, open street map or terrain.
- Alerts – User set and system generated for emergency or custom messages, new movement, no movement, check in and help.
- Shared View Improvement – Unlimited shared views with easy interface to share a location.
- Customized Position Icons – Ability to distinguish location points by SPOT product or user that adds a variety of in field and remote management of resources.
- Geofencing – Allows users to create virtual geographic boundaries and set custom alerts.
- Dimensions: 3.48"H x 2.66"W x 0.93"D (8.83 x 6.76 x 2.36 cm)
- Weight (with Lithium Batteries): 5 oz (142 g)
- Operating Temp: -22F to 140F (-30C to +60C)
- Operating Altitude: -328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)
- Dust and Water Resistant: IP68
- SPOT GEN4 DEVICE
- STRAP AND CARABINER
- USB CABLE
- QUICK START GUIDE