The M475VAA has dual shunts and can read voltage and two current flows. Ideal for measuring alternator output and charge and discharge current of the battery. Can also read two separate load currents. The standard unit is Volts/Battery Amps/Alternator Amps.
The M475VAA is an on board electrical system analyzer. If the alternator fails, load current out of the battery can be monitored.
- LOW CURRENT DRAIN .001 AMP
- PLUS OR MINUS 150.0 AMP RANGE
- PLUS 100.0 VOLT D.C. RANGE
- REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE
- SUNLIGHT READABLE DISPLAY
- ONE TENTH AMP RESOLUTION
- ONE TENTH VOLT RESOLUTION
- FAA-PMA APPROVED
- Range: 8 to 32 Volts
- Input Voltage: 14 to 28 Volts
- Resolution: 0.1 Volt
- Input Current: 150 mA max.
- Operating Temp.: -25°C to +60°C
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of full scale