An Advanced Autopilot Mode Controller for Your Airplane
- Dedicated controller for advanced Garmin autopilot modes
- Control wheel for speed selection
- Dedicated heading/track and altitude knobs
- LVL mode button commands automatic recovery from steep or unusual attitudes
- Dedicated heading and track buttons
When installed with G3X Touch flight displays, GMC 507 offers alternative, dedicated autopilot controls. While autopilot features can be selected using the touchscreen controls on G3X Touch flight displays, installing the optional GMC 507 can make for easier pitch, vertical speed and airspeed adjustments by using the control wheel. Additionally, separate knobs allow easy twist-control of heading/track and altitude. And for added safety, the controller’s dedicated LVL mode button commands automatic recovery from steep or unusual attitudes, prompting the autopilot to return the aircraft to straight-and-level flight.