Versatile Glass Backup for Your Primary Instruments
You’ve transitioned to glass, why be forced back to mechanical instruments in an emergency situation? In the event of losing your primary glass panel to a power failure, the Evolution Backup Display delivers primary instrument functions — and more — including Angle of Attack and Synthetic Vision (Advanced version). It comes standard with a large capacity emergency power source providing two hours of continuous operation.
The Evolution Backup Display is a fully digital, independent flight instrument display that replaces all traditional mechanical backup instrumentation. Built to compliment existing non-Aspen glass cockpit solutions, the Evolution Backup Display is exceptionally easy to use and is built from the same robust, feature-rich platform as the popular Evolution Flight Display System.
Aspen’s Evolution Backup Display features an intuitive, easy-to-read interface. It replaces traditional steam gauge backup instruments and their associated vacuum system with a fully-integrated digital EFIS.
The Evolution Backup Display is designed as an easy-to-install drop-in replacement for mechanical instruments. It features exceptional compatibility and works with the avionics already in your panel. Available in Basic and Advanced versions, you can choose the option that fits your needs and budget.
- Full-featured back up instrument for GA retrofit
- Seven-in-one digital back-up instrument
- Certified two-hour emergency battery backup
- Easiest installation
- Lightest weight
- Award-winning customer service
- No-nonsense warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 3.50” W x 7.00”H x 4.15”D
- Weight: 2.9 lbs. with mounting bracket
- Display Type: 6.0” Diagonal TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display Resolution: 400x760
- Display Backlight: High Intensity White LED
- Display Colors: 32,768
- Attitude, altitude and airspeed tapes
- Slaved directional gyro (DG)
- Turn rate indicator
- Vertical speed indicator (VSI)
- GPS flight plan overly