The EMS-D10 is an ergonomically engineered Engine Monitoring System (EMS) that blends traditional analog gauges with newer digital technologies. The EMS-D10 replaces up to 16 different types of gauges and fits nicely into a standard 3-1/8” panel cutout. The sunlight readable, color display and softkey menu system result in a user-friendly instrument that enhances overall safety and peace of mind.
What makes the EMS-D10 so powerful is its ability to continuously monitor up to 27 available sensor inputs that cover the engine, fuel and other miscellaneous systems and annunciate any abnormality immediately upon detection. This constant scan significantly reduces the pilots workload while providing a more thorough and consistent review.
A multi-page display environment provides pilots with an excellent systems overview coupled with the added capability of presenting additional detail upon demand to optimize overall management of the various systems. Each of the color graphic screen presentations promotes easy visual scanning for interpretation of the current measurements relative to their normal/abnormal operational limits.
Dynon offers a variety of probes to accompany the EMS-D10 instrument with very attractive package pricing. The probes initially offered by Dynon are optimized to support a variety of engines including Lycoming, Continental, Rotax, and Jabiru. Probes may also be purchased individually to monitor other types not specifically packaged by Dynon.
Airplanes with existing engine sensors may already be compatible with the Dynon EMS-D10 system. The EMS-D10 was designed with the intention of retrofitting some of the more popular non graphical systems already in existence like Grand Rapids EIS systems. While not 100% backward compatible, replacement costs are minimized to the extent possible.
- Engine Probe Kits
- Flush Mount Bracket
- Fuel Flow Sensor
- Replaces 16 Types of Gauges
- Solid State Electronics
- Bright Color LCD
- Supports Several Different Engine Types
- EGT Peak Detection
- Configurable Alarms
- User-Friendly Operation
- Affordable Price
- Mounting: Fits into standard 3 1/8” panel hole
- Optional flush mount bracket available
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. (.57 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 122 F (-30 to 50 C)
- Voltage: 10 - 30 Vdc
- Power: 10 watts maximum
- Screen Type: AMLCD, TFT (Thin Film Transistor)
- Backlight: 450 NIT , user adjustable down to 1.8 NIT
- Size: 3.8” diagonal (96 mm)
- Resolution: 320 x 240 color pixels
- Flight Timer: Current flight, 99 hrs 59 min max
- Trip Timer: Total trip hours for tracking multiple leg flights, can be reset via softkey, 99 hrs 59 min max
- Tach Timer: 99999.9 hrs max
- Hobbs Timer: Activated by oil pressure, 99999.9 hrs max
- Outputs: 1- Alarm Light Contact, 1- Audio Alarm, 1- RS-232, 2- DSAB (Dynon Smart Avionics Bus)
- EMS-D10 Instrument
- Mounting Accessories
- Accessories Pack
- Installation Guide
- Pilot User Manual