The EFD1000H Pro PFD for helicopters is the latest addition to Aspen’s Evolution Flight Display System. Designed and manufactured to meet the rigors of helicopter operations, Aspen’s EFD1000H enables rotorcraft operators to replace legacy mechanical flight instruments with state-of-the-art electronic displays with little to no modification of the existing panel.
The EFD1000H Pro PFD is the most affordable “six-pack” replacement EFIS display technology available in the helicopter market today.
The Evolution Flight Display System for helicopters is highly compatible with existing avionics equipment and, just like the fixed-wing product line, is expandable and upgradable to fit your needs today and in the future.
- Lightweight, compact form that drops into standard 3” instrument hole.
- Specially designed vibration-isolating kit to withstand the high vibration helicopter environment.
- Easy to read airspeed and altitude tapes with altitude alerter.
- Full electronic HSI with dual bearing pointers.
- Built-in back up battery and emergency GPS for increased safety and system redundancy.
- Robust Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) technology for accurate and reliable situational awareness.
- All of the critical flight information you need is displayed allowing you to tighten up your scan during all phases of flight.
- ...Plus a whole lot more!