The Dynon DRX is an affordable ADS-B traffic and weather receiver that is small enough to fit in a pocket, but can also last all weekend on a single charge. DRX supports connectivity with most mobile apps, including ForeFlight and FlyQ, for superior in-flight situational awareness. The DRX allows pilots to see the entire traffic picture with dual band ADS-B reception. They also benefit from in-cockpit ADS-B weather products such as NEXRAD Radar, METARS, TAFs, and more. DRX provides WAAS GPS position to mobile devices, and has auto-dimming status lights for night flight. The DRX carries on the Dynon tradition of bringing affordable, high quality avionics to all pilots.
Connect the DRX to your tablet or phone via Wi-Fi to send GPS position and subscription-free ADS-B Traffic and Weather to your favorite aviation app.
DRX supports connectivity with most mobile aviation apps, including Foreflight and FlyQ, for superior in-flight situational awareness. See the entire traffic picture with dual band ADS-B reception and receive ADS-B in-cockpit weather products such as NEXRAD Radar, METARS, TAFs, and more.
The Dynon DRX comes with a sturdy, protective carrying case and a USB charging cable. With superior battery life, the Dynon DRX can last all weekend on a single charge.
- Dual Band Traffic via 978 MHz (UAT) and 1090 MHz
- Dimmable LED Lights for Power, GPS, and ADS-B
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to Most Aviation Apps: ForeFlight, FlyQ and many more. Any app that supports industry standard GDL 90 format data. Any app that supports "Stratux" type devices
- Subscription-Free In-Flight Weather: NEXRAD Radar (Regional and CONUS), METARs, TAFs, and more
- WAAS GPS Position
- Weekend-long Battery Life
- Carrying case
- 3' USB charging cable