Introducing the Bose A30 Aviation Headset
The Bose A30 Aviation Headset is best utilized where noise is pervasive, comfort is required and communication is critical. It’s the most comfortable, full-featured around-ear aviation headset Bose has ever created, and it’s the first-ever around-ear aviation headset with three modes of user selectable active noise cancellation. Each feature of the A30 was inspired by decades of Bose research and development and engineered to perform in high-intensity flight environments. Plus, its lightweight, comfortable design is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified, proving its durability in tough conditions.
Free 2-day Shipping!
- Lightweight design with low clamping force for unparalleled comfort. A full-sized around-ear headset with 20% less clamping force than the A20.
- Unmatched audio clarity with active equalization. Incoming signals are shaped and equalized for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
- Industry-leading active noise reduction with three user selectable modes. Adjustable noise cancellation modes to accommodate different use cases or personal preference.
- Precision-focused noise cancelling microphone. The noise cancelling microphone is engineered for aircraft with “hot mic” or PTT systems to increase clarity and reduce background noise during transmission. Mic winglets also allow for precise mic and boom adjustments.
- Robust, durable design that is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified. The headset is FAA/EASA TSO certified and has passed 145 separate tests by the Bose engineering and quality assurance team to ensure endurance in challenging operating environments.
- Removable/Side swappable down cable and mic, no tools required. Boom mic and cable can be mounted on either side of the headset without using any tools.
- Bluetooth® audio (for select models). Connect wirelessly to mobile devices, audio systems and electronic flight bags. Audio prioritization allows users to mix Bluetooth® audio with intercom audio or have intercom transmissions mute Bluetooth® temporarily. A non-Bluetooth® headset variant is also available.
- Shielded, durable and flexible cable. Cable is resistant to radiated emissions with a thin design that allows for increased freedom of movement and easy storage.
- Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume to a more comfortable listening level.
- Long term durability. Built and tested for extended use in demanding environments, having passed 145 separate tests by the Bose research and development team to ensure headset endurance.
- Tap control for talk-through communication. Double-tap either earcup to engage low mode and optimize audio for interpersonal communications outside of the intercom.
- Multiple plug types. Available in dual plug, LEMO (6 pin), XLR (5 pin) and U174 variants, with U384 and other connectors becoming available in the upcoming year for GA, commercial and military customers.
- Automatic shutoff. Powers down automatically when not in use. An auto-on feature is also available on select panel-powered configurations.
- Exceptional battery life. Two AA batteries power 25-plus hours of Bluetooth® use and 45-plus hours without. Aircraft-powered variants are also available.
- Bypass communications mode. Primary intercom audio is available with or without power.
- Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service. Worldwide coverage (excludes wear items like ear cushions, mic covers and headbands).
- Carrying case. Includes a strap and an internal zippered storage compartment and enhanced padding for safe and secure storage.
©2023 Bose Corporation. All rights reserved. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under license.
2 months ago