Aspen Avionics Introduces the New Evolution E5 Dual Electronic Flight Instrument
Smart Upgrade. Smarter Investment.
Glass with attitude and more for under $5,000. Don’t settle for a limited digital replica of your existing mechanical gauges. Harness the true power of a feature-rich glass cockpit system and upgrade your flying experience. Simplifying the transition from old-style vacuum gauges to electronic displays, the Evolution E5 is a drop-in replacement that gives you advanced functionality with easy and affordable upgrades that allow you to add additional capabilities and take advantage of future technologies without replacing your existing display.
– presents attitude information with altitude, airspeed, vertical speed plus DG/CDI course deviation indicator into a single display with a backup battery. Includes Global Positioning System (GPSS) Steering, air data computer and attitude heading reference system (ADAHRS)
- With redesigned electronics and new glass, the Evolution E5 has a bolder and brighter display and offers higher reliability, more capability and increased processing speed all while retaining Aspen’s unique form factor design that keeps installation costs down
– real glass for under $5K
– works with your panel’s existing avionics
– interfaces to the new TruTrak Vizion Autopilot and is compatible with most legacy autopilots
– the unique form-fit factor design slides into existing panel—one install does it all
– affordably add HSI and other features such as ADS-B, Angle of Attack, Synthetic Vision and Hazard Awareness with an easy upgrade path that leverages your Evolution E5 investment without unit replacement
– increases aircraft value, situational awareness