We are pleased to introduce the new FTA-850L – Air-band Handheld Transceiver. The new FTA-850L is a full featured handheld transceiver with the precious color LCD. The FTA-850L transmits and receives on the InternationalAircraft Communication Band (“COM” band; 118 to 136.975MHz) and also provides VOR and ILS navigation features on the “NAV” band (108 to 117.975MHz).
Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
The FTA-850L features an integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver providing the capability of quickly storing current position information as well as manually entering in waypoints for reliable navigation. When a waypoint is activated the navigation screen features a compass display with Bearing, Course over ground, distance and speed information.
GPS Position Logging operation
The FTA-850L includes a GPS Logging feature when activated automatically stores your position information at preset intervals. This is a great feature when backtracking is necessary.
ILS (Localizer & Glide Slope) and VOR Navigation
When the FTA-850L receives a VOR signal the display will automatically switch to the Navigation band screen, with CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) based on the received VOR signal.
Flight-Route Display and Navigation
The FTA-850L is conifgured with Flight-Route Display and Navigation with a highly sensitive built-in GPS unit.
Huge TFT Full-color Display
The FTA-850L features a huge 2.4-inch & TFT Full-Color Display (240 x 320 pixel). The high resolution and color display makes it easier to view all the great features the FTA-850L has to offer.
400 Channel Memory bank
The FTA-850L can store up to 400 Memory channels for quick and easy retrieval.
The FTA-850L channel configurations can easily be reprogrammed using the supplied USB programming cable and the optional YCE46 programming software.
- 6W TX Output Power (Air Band: AM 6W, P.E.P typ,1.8W Carrier)
- Huge 2.4-inch & TFT Full-Color Display (240 x 320 pixel)
- Water Protection – IPX5 Rating
- Rugged Construction: Certified to MIL-STD-810H
- Loud Audio Output (800mW)
- Dual Frequency Display (DD): Two channels are displayed at the top and bottom of the screen
- Bluetooth® Operation with commercially available Bluetooth headset or YAESU optional SSM-BT10
- ILS Navigation (Localizer and Glide Slope)
- VOR Navigation
- Flight-Route Display and Navigation with a highly sensitive built-in GPS unit
- GPS Position Logging Operation available*
- Intuitive Menu Screen with icon display
- 8.33kHz Narrow Band compatible
- NOAA Weather Channel Receive**
- NOAA Weather Alert**
- 400 Memory Channels with 14 alphanumeric characters
- Back-lit keypad and Display with Dimmer
- Noise-Cancelling Function for both transmit and receive audio
- External-DC input for operation and charging
- Channel configurations can be easily reprogrammed using the PC Programming Software – YCE46
- New optional Quick Release Holster – SHB-110
- RX 108.000 to 136.9916 MHz (NAV and COM)
- 161.650 to 163.275 MHz (Weather Channels)
- 329.150 to 335.000 MHz (Glide Slope)
- 118.000 to 136.9916 MHz
Channel Spacing: 25 kHz/8.33 kHz
Emission Type: TX: AM RX: AM
FMRF Power Output: 6.0 W (PEP), 1.8 W (Carrier Power)
Water Protection Rating: IPX5GPS
Receiver Channels: 66 Channels
Case Size: (W x H x D): 2.4" x 5.2" x 1.3" (60 x 132 x 34 mm) w/ SBR-39LI,w/o Knob & Antenna
Weight: 13.9 oz (395 g) w/ SBR-39LI, Antenna and Belt Clip
- Antenna (SRA-20A)
- Li-Ion Battery Pack (SBR-39LI 7.2V, 2200 mAh)
- Belt Clip (SHB-11)
- AC Charger (SAD-25)
- Charger Cradle (SBH-11)
- Cigarette Lighter DC/DC Converter (SDD-12)
- Headset Adapter Cable (SCU-42)
- Alkaline Battery Tray (SBT-12 : AA x 6)
- USB Cable (T9101648)
- Operating Manual
- Warranty Card