Aircraft camera systems from Flight Display Systems, Motocam 360, and L-3 Avionics.
The FD600CAM-3 is a high-definition glareshield camera. When mounted in the cockpit, this small HD color camera will provide passengers with an opportunity to observe taxi, take-off, and landing.View More
Current Promotion: $50 Mail-in rebate through December 31, 2019.
- Ultra HD 4K/30fps footage with 1.75-inch touchscreen display that lets you see what is being recorded
- 3-axis image stabilization¹ captures smooth and steady video in unsteady flight conditions
- Includes headset audio cable overlay of the cockpit conversation/ATC audio on the video and a prop filter to remove propeller from the video
- Capture your position, attitude, speed and much more and overlay them onto your video; then easily create and share your video using a smart device and VIRB app
- Wirelessly record HD audio in flight from Bluetooth®-compatible headsets and audio panels
Available with optional LCD Touchscreen Module and Waterproof Case.
- Features dual microphones to reduce wind noise. Video stabilization minimizes blur and compensates for camera shake. Your videos never looked - or sounded - so good.
- A revolutionary snap-on modular system gives you more control. Unclip the included external battery and replace with any Ghost 4K module - from an LCD screen to huge (optional) battery packs. Snap and go.
- The Ghost 4K switches from sleep to record modes with a single press, and advanced low light performance helps insure great images.
- With the Drift App, you can control the camera's every move, from view-finding, to shooting photos, to capturing video.
The FD600CAM-2 is a small high-resolution color camera that is mounted on the top of the aircraft glare shield. It has twice the picture resolution and 20 times the brightness compared to the FD600CAM. This enables passengers to see an outside view from the pilot's perspective on the cabin monitors.View More