Illuminate the night with this powerful, rechargeable flashlight. Smart Select Dial provides five unique light modes that can be accessed without scrolling through each one. Blast up to 1,000 lumens of white light for safe preflight inspections, or provide up to 120 hours of low-level green light so you don’t disturb sleeping passengers. An adjustable beam provides spot and flood light modes, and there’s even a strobe setting for emergency signalling.
The Bush Pilot Flashlight is charged via a USB port, so you don’t have to worry about carrying AA batteries; it will recharge from your cigarette lighter, portable battery pack, or wall plug. Plus, the same charging port can provide output for keeping your phone at 100% (does not charge tablets). Constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum, the Bush Pilot Flashlight is water-resistant and tough enough to survive life in a bush pilot’s airplane. A magnetic base makes mounting to crew cars or luggage carts quick and easy—it’s perfect around the hangar.
No flight bag is complete without this ultimate backup flashlight.
5 LIGHT MODES
- High (1000 lumens, 2.5 hour runtime)
- Medium (500 lumens)
- Low (100 lumens)
- Strobe (1000 lumens)
- Stealth Light (Green low light, 120 hour runtime)
- Fully rechargeable
- Power bank for USB powered, 1 amp devices (2600 mAh)
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; water and impact-resistant
- Convex lens
- Signature orange ring
- Tactical edge
- 4x zoom beam
- Steel belt/pocket clip
- Anti-roll tactical grip ring
- Magnetic base
- Battery charging indicator
- Rear-positioned, glow-in-the-dark ON/OFF button with Smart Select Dial
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Length: Compacted: 6.25” / Extended: 6.75”
- Diameter: (Head) 1.625” / (Barrel) 1.3125”
- USB charging cable
- Lanyard included
- One 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery