Designed to interface with most MFD’s, the WX-500 allows pilots to view lightning information directly on their MFD - on a dedicated page or overlaid on the map.
Whether you are a commercial pilot flying an all glass cockpit or a General Aviation pilot with a traditional panel, Stormscope fits the model that suits your needs. Whether viewing on a dedicated display or overlaying the information on a moving map, Stormscope offers the most display options of any weather provider. With its multiple output options, Stormscope keeps pilots informed of lightning strikes the second they happen. Stormscope is certified and flying with almost every display manufacturer, and the list is growing everyday.
- L3 Lynx NGT-9000 ADS-B Transponder & Display System
- Garmin G1000, G900, GTN Series, GNS400/500 Series, G500/600, GMX-200
- Avidyne FlightMax, Entegra, EX500/600, EX5000, MHD300, IFD540
- Select Radar Indicators (most Radar Indicators using the RGC-350)
- Genesys Aerosystems 3D Synthetic Vision EFIS
- UPSAT MX-20, Goodrich i-linc
- Aspen Avionics Evolution Series
- Sandel ST3400, 3500, 4500
- Moving (Map) Terrain MFD
- Bendix King KMD-850, 550