EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Upgrade your System 55 to a used System 55X two-axis autopilot for only $5,000 plus labor! Now get GPSS roll-steering and the ability to do altitude preselect with the Garmin G500/600. Limited quantity of used units available.
Please call for more information, or to get a customized quote for your aircraft.
- Case contained, radio stack mount
- GPSS (GPS Roll Steering)
- Heading preselect & hold*
- Altitude hold with optional altitude trim
- Course intercept capability
- NAV mode
- Dual mode-HDG/NAV & HDG/APR
- VOR/LOC/GS/REV/GPS coupling with 3 gain levels
- Selectable coupling gains
- VOR/LOC/GS/REV/GPS course deviation and NAV flag warning
- Digital vertical speed command
- Pitch trim annunciation
- Control wheel steering
* Operational if heading system (e.g., DG with heading bug) is installed and active.
- DG/HSI compatible
- Single cue flight director interface compatible
- SA 200 Altitude Selector w/encoding altimeter
- ST-360 Altitude Selector/Alerter
- Remote annunciator
- Yaw Damper (where STC’d)