For High Performance Aircraft
Integrated: Made for the SkyView System with control and annuciation appearing on the SkyView Display. The transponder module can be mounted anywhere in the airplane that is convenient.
Traffic: Features TIS Traffic (USA).
Small and Light with Easy Installation: At only 1 pound and 5.6” by 1.8” by 2.4”, the transponder module can fit into the tiniest places and aircraft. A quick release mounting system allows for simple installation and easy removal if needed for service.
Meets USA and Europe ADS-B Out Mandates: Note, full ADS-B Out compliance requires a TSO-C146A GPS (WAAS) to be connected.
Dynon Warranty, Support, and Service: These transponders come with a 3-year Dynon Warranty.
- TIS Traffic (USA)
- Small and Light with Easy Installation
- Meets USA and Europe ADS-B Out Mandates: Note, full ADS-B Out compliance requires a TSO-C146A GPS (WAAS) to be connected.
- 3-year Warranty
- Weight: 0.9 Lb. (400 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4” x 1.8” x 5.6” (62 x 45 x 141 mm)
- Operating Temperature -40?F to +158?F (-40?C to + 70?C)
- Cooling Requirement No fan required
- Supply Voltage (DC): 9 - 33 V
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts (typical) [idle: 0.15 A, active: 0.34 A at14 V]
- Certification: ETSO C88a, 2C112b, C166 and TSO C88b, C112c, C166a, approved for IFR and VFR flight
- Compliance: ED-73B, ED-14F/DO-160F, DO-1778B, DO-254 level C, DO260A class BO, DO-181C