The MX 11R Comm is designed as a slide in replacement for the Narco Com 11, Com 11B, Com 111, Com 111B, and Com 120.
The unit will replace the Com 10 and Com 110 when the Nav 10 and Nav 110 are not used in the system. The MX 11R is the same unit as the earlier MX 11 except it does not come with the tray. You must order the tray seperately per the FAA.
- Frequency Range: 118.000 to 136.975 in 25KHz increments
- Frequency Stability: +/-.003%, -20C to 50C
- Transmitter Power: 8 watts minimum
- Modulation: 85% minimum with limiting at 90%
- Sidetone: Adjustable to 40 mw into 500 ohms
- Receiver Sensitivity: 1.5uV (soft) for 6db s+n/n
- Comm Selectivity: 6db @ +/- 7.5 Khz; 50db @ +/- 17.5 KHz; 60db @ +/- 25 KHz
- Squelch: Noise adaptive squelch with manual override
- Audio Output: 5 watts into a 4 ohm speaker; 40 mw into 500 ohm headphones
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Size: 6.312" wide x 1.60" high X 11.1" mounting depth
- TSO: C37d, C38d