The All New iFly 740b
The 7-inch touch screen aviation GPS has been reborn! The next evolution is still big and bright enough to read easily in flight and now even more affordable!
An included suction mount with multiple articulation points or an optional yoke mount provides lots of mounting options. The touch screen interface is incredibly simple to use. No installation or setup required. Just turn it on and you're ready to fly!
The iFly 740b is loaded with digital copies of FAA sectionals, IFR Low Enroute charts, airport diagrams, approach plates, and more. In fact, everything from planning to flying is designed around image enhanced maps from the FAA. Sweep your finger across the screen to scroll through the map, quick-tap to switch to another sectional, drag a route line to avoid a TFR, tap an airport to get detailed information, etc, etc. It's easy, intuitive, and fast.
New in the iFLY 740b
- Sunlight Readability. Sunny days are no issue with the iFly 740b and the bright 1100 Nit 7-inch Touchscreen. Perfect for those bright open cockpits.
- Built-In Emergency Battery
- Ultra-accurate internal WAAS GPS Receiver
- Simple Wi-Fi Updating via WiFi
- (optional upgrade) iFly Streets - now you go straight from the runway to the roadway with iFly Streets, a full-featured road navigation GPS including voice-guided directions, 3D visuals including Lane Guidance and services (hotel, restaurant, gas station) lookup
- and much more...