Premium Package with RPM, EGT/CHT Bar Graph, OAT and Five primary functions of your choice.
EI is proud to introduce its CGR-30P, the best engine monitor available in the industry. The CGR-30P was designed to replace your aircraft’s tachometer. In addition to replacing your tachometer, our STC’d CGR-30P will replace MANY of your existing primary instruments. Because the CGR-30P is installed in a standard 3-1/8” hole, it doesn’t protrude from your panel or cover adjacent instruments. This gives the CGR-30P a distinct advantage over the competition because it seamlessly integrates into your panel, is easy to install and is the perfect size to fit into any aircraft panel.
This is EI's loaded package for a 4- or 6-cylinder engine. It comes with an FAA approved primary RPM and the following:
RPM + OAT+ Pick Five Primary Gauges with Red and/or Yellow Ranges (four on the Main Screen and one on the Secondary Screen) - M.P., Fuel Flow, Oil P, Oil T, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Level(s), TIT, C.O., Vac and Volts.
Note: C.O., Measuring Fuel Flow on a pressure carburetor and Measuring Fuel Pressure on a turbocharged engine all require an additional charge.
The following is a list of most of the functions available (only a limited number can be displayed): Hydraulic Press, G-Meter, Cabin Diff Press, Cabin Alt, IAT, HP, Flight Timer, Local Time, Zulu Time, Engine Time, Tach Time, Fuel Used for the Flight, Fuel Used Since Fill-up, all GPS/Fuel Flow Data (Fuel, Time, Distance to Destination, all Reserves and Efficiency).
In addition to the “Main Screen”, the CGR-30P offers a “Secondary Screen”, a “Fuel Quantity Screen” and a “GPS Data Screen.” These additional screens give the CGR-30P flexibility not found in any other engine instrument.
- SECONDARY SCREEN: This screen provides six additional functions to be displayed on the CGR-30P, as well as annunciators to display Main Screen alerts.
- GPS DATA SCREEN: This screen allows you to select between six sets of Fuel Flow, Fuel Remaining and GPSrelated data.
- FUEL QUANTITY SCREEN: This screen displays the estimated Fuel Remaining for each tank, based on current Fuel Flow.
The CGR-30P comes standard with a state-of-the art, full-color bar graph which assists with ROP/LOP leaning. Additionally, the bar graph has both “normalized” and digital readout screens. No other bar graph in the industry comes close to providing the number of options the CGR-30P offers. In addition to its bar graph, the CGR-30P can be configured to display a combination of the functions listed below:
- EGT/CHT Bar Graph
- Oil Pressure
- Oil Tempreature
- Hyd Pressure
- Fuel Pressure
- Fuel Level
- Fuel Flow
- Fuel Remaning
- Fuel Used
- Fuel -GPS Related Data
- Low Fuel Alarm
- Recurring Fuel Alarm
- Flight Timer
- Tach Timer
- Local Time
- Zulu Time
- Data Recording
- USB Port
- External Caution Lights
- And More
- Dimensions: 3.25” x 3.25” x 4.45” depth
- Weight: 1.1 Lbs.
- FAA Certifications: STC’d, PMA’d and TSO’d
- Environmental: Designed and Tested to TSO (DO-160G)
- Software: Designed and Documented to TSO (DO-178B, Level C)
- Minimum Performance Standards: TSO-C43c, TSO-C44c, TSO-C45b, TSO-C47a, TSO-C48a, TSO-49b and TSO-C55a.
- Power Requirements: 7.5 to 30 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24V (Typ), 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts (Typ).
- USB Port: For USB Memory Stick use only.
- Display: Active Matrix TFT, 262,144 colors, Sunlight readable
- Backlight: External control line, programmable levels.
- Display of Primary Gauges with Red and/or Yellow Ranges: Five on the Main Screen + EGT and CHT. One on the Secondary Screen.
- Display of Primary and Non-Primary Gauges without Red and/or Yellow Ranges: Five on the Main Screen + EGT and CHT. Six on the Secondary Screen.