Sierra is everything you've been looking for in a value ANR headset.
With the fit, comfort, features, and value you've come to expect from Lightspeed, Sierra is best in class.
ANR and Bluetooth connectivity bring top-of-the-line features to Sierra. Plush ear seals and sturdy fiber reinforced polymer construction add to Sierra's durability. A wired input for audio devices and Auto MusicMute enrich your flying. A reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right.
At 16 ounces, Sierra includes plush ear seals and solidly designed ear cups for extended comfort and durability.
Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
Sierra's reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right.
Active noise cancellation over a broad range of low frequency noise brings state of the art technology to Sierra.
Sierra's features include ANR, Bluetooth™ connectivity, wired input for audio devices, auto ComPriority℠, and a reversible headband design that allows microphone placement on the left or right.
Active noise cancellation over a broad range of low frequency noise bring state of the art technology to Sierra.
- Comfort and Durability
At 16 ounces with plush ear seals and solidly designed ear cups, extended wearing is a breeze.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
Allows wireless connection from Bluetooth phones. Stereo streaming (A2DP) is not available with Sierra.
- Music Connection
An integrated control box input allows you to connect a music player.
- Auto MusicMute
Receiving radio communications is a snap with MusicMute which automatically decreases a music player by 80 percent, lessening the chance of missing important interactions.
- Power Source and Connectors
Two AA batteries, Dual GA.
Carrying case, music patch cord, cord clip, foam wind screen.
- Headphone Impedance: OFF Mono-180 Ω, ON Mono-300 Ω, OFF Stereo-250 Ω , ON Stereo-600 Ω, All @ 1kHz
- Speaker Frequency Response (Active): 20Hz to 20kHz (volume sliders max)
- Microphone Electret: Bias: 8-16V (Not polarity sensitive), Bias Resistance: 220Ω-2200Ω, Dual Aperture Disc
- Sensitivity Electret: 20mV-80mV across 8-16V, Bias Re: 94dB SPL input at 6mm
- Frequency Response: 200Hz-6000Hz
- Maximum SPL for Microphone: 114db
- Power Source (Battery): 3V, 2(AA) Alkaline batteries
- Maximum SPL for ANR: > 120dB @ 100Hz
- Weight: 16 oz. / 453.59 grams
- Bluetooth Enabled Phone
Click here to purchase a Lightspeed Sierra