Step up to the world of premium ANR headsets with the value-priced Sierra. Picked as the "hands-down favorite" in Aviation Consumer's real-world test of budget ANR headsets, Sierra delivers the comfort, quiet, and advanced features you've come to expect from Lightspeed.
Active noise reduction (ANR) and Bluetooth connectivity bring top-of-the-line features to Sierra. Plush ear seals and sturdy fiber reinforced polymer construction add to Sierra's durability. Bluetooth for audio devices and ComPriority™ enrich your flying experience. A reversible headband design allows microphone placement on the left or right. Sierra is everything you've been looking for in a budget-priced premium ANR headset.
Sierra is now compatible with FlightLink, the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple iPad® and iPhone®.
NEW — Full Bluetooth® Integration. Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
Active noise cancellation over a broad range of lowfrequency noise bring state of the art technology to Sierra.
Comfort and Durability
At 16 ounces with plush ear seals and solidly designed earcups, extended wearing is a breeze.
Full Bluetooth® Integration. Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
An integrated control box input allows you to connect amusic player.
Receiving radio communications is a snap with MusicMutewhich automatically decreases a music player by 80 percent, lessening thechance of missing important interactions.
Power Source and Connectors
Two AA batteries, Dual GA.
- Dual general aviation connectors with .250-inch commercial stereo headphone plug and .206-inch MIL-SPEC microphone plug
- Battery power supply: 3V, two AA batteries
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Transducer: 40mm moving coil
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Nominal impedance @ 1 kHz:
- Off—Mono: 180 ohms, On—Mono: 300 ohms
- Off—Stereo: 250 ohms, On—Stereo: 600 ohms
- Transducer principle: Noise-canceling electret
- Frequency response: 200 Hz-6000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 114 dB
- Terminating impedance: 220–2200 ohms
- Operating voltage: 8V-16V DC
- Maximum SPL: Greater than 120 dB at 100 Hz
- Sierra ANR headset with Sierra controller
- Carrying case
- Music patch cord
- 2 AA batteries
- Cord clip
- Foam windscreen
- Audio device cable with 3.5mm connector