The GMA 340 audio panel offers the latest in digital features to reduce cockpit workload and improve communication.
Operate with Ease
GMA 340 features convenient, LED-illuminated button controls for audio selection of both nav and com audio — as well as split comm capability for pilot and co-pilot. Large buttons activate the comm microphone and audios for up to three comm transceivers to simplify cockpit workload. Split comm allows the pilot to transmit/receive on Comm 1 and the co-pilot to transmit/receive on Comm 2.
Enjoy Host of Features
GMA 340 streamlines cockpit management. It provides MASQ processing, which reduces ambient noise from the avionics inputs, and it has special circuitry to de-emphasize cabin noise to enhance communication in the cockpit. You can select speakers to monitor the aircraft radios or make PA announcements. The 340 also provides comm transmit indication and the three-light Marker Beacon receiver/indicator with high or low sensitivity and SmartMute audio muting.
GMA 340 has two unswitched inputs for telephone ringers, altitude alert warnings or other warning tones, so you'll never miss an important incoming transmission. The 340 also includes a six-place VOX intercom with three modes of isolation, dual stereo music inputs and independent pilot, co-pilot and passenger volume control. In fact, each microphone input has a dedicated VOX circuit to ensure that only the active microphone is heard when squelch is broken.
GMA 340 is easy to install in the tightest aircraft spaces. Operation is available in 14 or 28 volts without voltage converters or dropping resistors. Installation is simplified with the built-in intercom and marker beacon, and the GMA 340 also features photo cell dimming of annunciators, pilot fail-safe mode connection to Comm 1 and FAA TSO approval.
GMA 340: Technology that has everyone talking.
- User-friendly, intuitive front panel layout
- Six position intercom: pilot, copilot, four passengers
- Three stereo headset amplifiers: pilot, copilot, and passengers
- Two stereo music source inputs
- Three selectable intercom operational modes
- Independent pilot, copilot, and passenger volume controls
- Individual VOX circuits for each mic input (6)
- Automatic selection of radio audio source when corresponding mic is selected
- Split COM transceiver function. Copilot may transmit and receive on COM2 while pilot transmits and receives on COM1
- COM swap function
- TX indication
- MKR beacon MUTE function with auto re-arm feature
- Speaker output for radios and PA function
- Power-off fail safe to connect Pilot PTT, mic, and Headset to COM1 if unit is turned off
- Dimensions: 6.29"W x 1.3"H x 7.72"D (16 x 3.3 x 19.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 lb (.8 kg)
- GMA 340 audio panel
- Installation kit