The System Twenty is a single-axis roll stabilization autopilot that requires zero additional panel space. The programmer, computer, annunciators, and servo amplifier are entirely contained within the turn coordinator case. Standard functions include heading pre-select, turn command (which will give up to 90% standard rate turn), LO & HI track modes for LOC & NAV, and a gain enhancement feature for tracking GPS navigation analog left / right deviation signals.
To utilize GPS roll steering (GPSS) commands from a compatible GPS, an additional ST-901 GPSS converter may be required. The ST-901 GPSS converter is not required when integrating to an Aspen EFD system or Garmin G500/600 EFIS.
A compatible DG or HSI is required for the heading pre-select function or when adding the optional ST-901 GPSS converter.
Building block concept allows upgrading to a System Thirty or FiftyFiveX two-axis system.
- 3” panel mounted
- Internal lighting
- Roll axis computer entirely within turn coordinator
- Heading preselect and hold *
- Turn coordinator in “ST” roll stabilization mode
- Low and high gain VOR/LOC/GPS tracking (track only)
- Manual Electric Trim
- ST-901 GPSS Converter
- Turn coordinator/Roll computer
- Roll servo
- Pressure Transducer
- Cable Assemblies
- Installation/Hardware kit
- STC Documentation package