The EFD500 MFD provides the same great MFD features as the EFD1000 MFD at a lower price, by eliminating the ADAHRS sensor set (and the ability to serve as a PFD backup). It is ideal as a third tube to round out your glass cockpit six-pack replacement, and can be installed as a slave display to your EFD1000 MFD to make installation a snap.
The Evolution flight displays are an innovative, patent pending modular system that slides into the existing 3-inch instrument holes in any instrument panel. A universal bracket provides easy surface mounting using existing instrument cutouts, plus the system can optionally be flush mounted if desired. Evolution EFD installation is so simple that installation time and cost are cut at least in half.
The modular EFD platform allows for easy expansion with additional capabilities, redundancy, and display area. The interactive modules mount side-by-side in one, two, and three tube configurations for supreme flexibility and upgradability.
- GPS flight plan map views: 360º & Arc
- Base map with curved flight paths
- Sectional-style map
- Terrain, traffic, weather overlays
- Full-screen, 2-up, 3-up layouts
- Width: 3.50" (Measured at Bezel)
- Height: 7.00" (Measured at Bezel)
- Can Depth: 4.15" (Rear of Bezel to Rear of Can)
- Overall Depth: 6.35" (Knob to Rear Pressure Fitting)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (with Mounting Bracket)