Altitude Range -1000 to +30,000 feet.
The SSD120-30N provides a rugged and reliable means of measuring air pressure and converting this measurement into the ICAO parallel data as set forth in the International Standard for Pressure Altitude Transmission. In accordance with U.S. National Standards for Common System Component Characteristics for the I.F.F. Mark X (SIF)/Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon System SIF/ATCRBS.
- FAA TSO-C88a and EASA ETSO-C88a Approval
- Tested and Conforming to MIL-STD-704E and RTCA DO-160E
- Low Power Consumption
- Standard D-Subminiature Electrical Connectors or MIL Cylindrical Connectors
- Dual 1/8-27NPT Static Port Inlets or Optional 1/8" Hose Barb with 360° Adjustable Swivel
- All Aluminum Housings Treated to Resist Corrosion as per MIL-C-5541E or Anodized as per MIL-A-8625 or Black Powder Coat
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: -20° to +70°C (-4° to +158°F)
- Optionally Available with Extended Temperature Range: -55° to +70°C (-67° to +158°F)
- Operating altitude: -1000' to +30,000' (available in altitudes from 30,000’ up to 100,000’)
- Operating Voltage +10 to +33Vdc
- Accuracy: 50' from -1000' to +30,000’
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Will operate on either 14 or 28 VCD at 0.270 Amps
- No warm-up time: +20ºc to +70ºc, -20ºc to +20ºc 30 seconds