For more than 15 years, pilots have trusted SkyWatch® Collision Avoidance Systems to help them fly safely. More than 15,000 systems are installed in aircraft ranging from single engine airplanes to helicopters to luxury business jets. SkyWatch features a 5-Year Warranty, numerous display options and Verbal Intruder Positioning (VIP).
Safety in Numbers
For over 10 years, pilots have trusted SkyWatch® Collision Avoidance Systems to help them fly safely. SkyWatch was the first active collision avoidance system certified for General Aviation (GA). More than 15,000 systems are installed in aircraft ranging from single engine airplanes to helicopters to luxury business jets. SkyWatch is so trusted, it is the preferred choice of top aircraft manufacturers worldwide. With an unmatched warranty and years of collision avoidance development, SkyWatch is the original “No Compromise” collision avoidance system.
Whether you are a commercial pilot flying an all glass cockpit or a General Aviation pilot with a traditional panel, SkyWatch makes a model to suit your needs. Whether viewing on a dedicated display or overlaying the information on a moving map, SkyWatch offers the most display options of any collision avoidance system. SkyWatch is certified and flying with almost every display manufacturer. The list is growing everyday, so please contact us to find out if your display will support SkyWatch.
- CMC Electronics' SmartDeck
- Garmin G1000, GNS400/500 Series, GMX-200
- Chelton Flight Systems FlightLogic Synthetic Vision EFIS
- Avidyne FlightMax MFD Series, Entegra, EX500, EX5000, Multi-Hazard Display MHD
- Apollo MX-20, UPSAT MX-20, Goodrich i-linc
- Bendix King KMD-850, 550
- Sandel ST3400
- OP Technologies
- Rockwell Collins ProLine IV and Proline 21
- Select Radar Indicators - Most Radar indicators using the RGC-350
- Moving Map
Exclusive 5-Year Warranty
L-3 is proud to offer a ** 5-YEAR WARRANTY ** on all SkyWatch systems! Why settle for a couple of years when you can fly with peace of mind at a set cost of $0 to maintain the SkyWatch for 5 years?
* Depending on Display
- Self-calibrating antenna constantly maintains the bearing accuracy of tracked targets and offers the most precise traffic positioning information
- Verbal Intruder Positioning (VIP) announces range, bearing and relative altitude of intruder aircraft through the cockpit’s audio system
- Unmatched 5-Year Warranty
- “Look Up/Look Down” altitude display modes highlight specific layers of relative altitude range — useful during climbs, descents and takeoff
- Optional bottom mount antenna installation, useful for helicopter applications
- Integrates with Stormscope Lightning Detection Systems
- Tracks 10 targets out 11 nmi*, updates every second
- Operating altitude of 55,000 ft with a vertical scan range of /- 9,900 ft
- Internal fan keeps the system cool in the harshest of environments
- Synchro Heading or ARINC 429 digital input offers greater targeting accuracy than the competition
- 805-10800-001 TRC497 Transmitter/Receiver Computer
- 817-10800-xxx TRC497 Install Kit
- 805-10890-001 NY164 Directional Antenna
- 817-10009-xxx Antenna Install Kit
- 002-10800-002 Literature Package