The RCA15EK Series is a multi-volt instrument capable of operating from 12 to 30VDC. Because of the lower running voltage, the RCA16EK will operate safely in a larger range of input power for greater safety and reliability.
May be used in both fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft and is easily installed in standard 3 1/8” panel cutout. Power failure flag drops into view when supply voltage is lost or has dropped be-low proper operation voltage of the gyro.
- Azimuth indication range: 360°.
- Altitude operation: 1,000 to 40,000 feet.
- Internal 3 phase inverter produces high starting torque and increases gyro rotor speed.
- Internal lighting provides even light distribution at any intensity level.
- Calibrated to an accuracy of 3° maximum drift error after 10 minutes of + 1.5° Scorsby motion.
- Dimensions: 6.7”L x 3.4”W x 3.4”H
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Mating connector MS3116E8-4S
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of FAA TSO C5c and Aeronautical Standard AS397
A: GROUND MOTOR
C: +12-30VDC MOTOR