- Items shipped to an address outside the state of Florida.
- Equipment installed on either fixed-wing or rotary aircraft of more than 2,000 pounds.
- Equipment installed under an STC.
- Using a current Florida resale certificate.
- Equipment installed on aircraft of foreign registry.
- Equipment purchased for resale by a non-resident dealer.
Please note that some items require additional documentation to be submitted in order for the exemption to be valid. The above exemptions only apply to sales tax charged in the state of Florida. It is the customer's responsibility to determine if sales and use tax must be remitted in their home state/country. Sarasota Avionics reserves the right to final determination. Please call for complete details.