The System Sixty-2 is a two-axis roll and pitch autopilot which includes heading mode, VOR/LOC/LOC back course intercept and tracking, glide slope capture and track, vertical speed command for climb and descent control, altitude hold mode, pitch trim indicator lights, and VOR/LOC/GS course deviation warning. Options include ST-901 GPSS Converter, S-TEC Autotrim, ST-360 Altitude Selector / Alerter. Autotrim is not available on some aircraft models; check STC list for approvals. The System Sixty-2 is also compatible with various heading systems, HSIs, and flight directors; contact Customer Support for compatibility information. The System Sixty-2 requires a compatible heading system, which is not included in the base price of the autopilot.
- 3" ATI panel mounted
- Heading preselect & hold *
- Altitude hold with altitude trim
- Course intercept capability
- NAV mode
- Dual Mode- HDG/NAV
- VOR/LOC/GS/REV/GPS coupling with automatic gain levels
- VOR/LOC/GS/REV/GPS course deviation and NAV flag warning
- Vertical speed command
- Pitch trim annunciation
* Operational if heading system (e.g., DG with heading bug) is installed and active.
- DG/HSI compatible
- Single cue flight director interface compatible
- ST-360 altitude selector/alerter system
- Automatic or manual electric trim (where STC’d)
- Yaw damper (where STC’d)
- Includes installation kit. The installation kit for certified aircraft includes the complete wiring harness assembly and installation hardware.