NOTE: Please call for a customized installation quote for your aircraft. For certified aircraft, S-TEC equipment must be installed by an authorized S-TEC dealer. Available to ship for experimental aircraft only.
The S-Tec System 60-2 is a two axis roll and pitch autopilot that features a separate turn coordinator, programmer, and roll and pitch computers. The System 60-2 intercepts and tracks VOR/localizer/back course and glide slope, tracks GPS, and has vertical speed commands for climb and descent control. Heading pre-select is optional by adding a heading DG or HSI.
• 3” ATI panel mounted
• Heading preselect & hold *
• Altitude hold with altitude trim
• Course intercept capability
• NAV mode
• Dual Mode- HDG/NAV
• VOR/LOC/GS/REV/GPS coupling with automatic gain levels
• VOR/LOC/GS/REV/GPS course deviation and NAV flag warning
• Vertical speed command
• Pitch trim annunciation
* Operational if heading system (e.g., DG with heading bug) is installed and active.
• DG/HSI compatible
• Single cue flight director interface compatible
• ST-360 altitude selector/alerter system
• Automatic or manual electric trim (where STC’d)
• Yaw damper (where STC’d)