The SV-INTERCOM-2S offers audio panel features at half the price. Dynon's new two-place, stereo Intercom solves the problem of having to choose between an under-featured intercom or an expensive audio panel. The SV-INTERCOM-2S has everything you need to connect EFIS systems, stereo music, and other technology in your panel.
The SV-INTERCOM-2S has ample inputs to handle the technology in modern instrument panels. These include: dual muting inputs (one stereo, for music), four non-muting inputs (one stereo for capable EFIS systems such as SkyView; the rest mono for radios and other avionics), dual stereo headset connections, and dual radio outputs.
Although the SV-INTERCOM-2S was designed to integrate well with Dynon SkyView, it can be installed in ANY experimental or light sport aircraft, even those without other Dynon products in the panel.
Selectable Auto Mute automatically turns down the music when a radio or other non-muting input (such as an EFIS alert) receives audio. A single knob press toggles whether or not intercom speech mutes music as well. To minimize background noise, the SV-INTERCOM-2S has independent intercom voice activation, so talking on one headset won't open up squelch on the other. Radio broadcasts are isolated so only the person pressing their PTT is heard over the air, with the pilot's transmission receiving priority when both PTTs are pressed. A failsafe connection between the primary radio and the pilot's headset allow radio transmissions in all conditions.
Horizontal and Vertical faceplates are included, as are headset jacks.
- Not just for SkyView: The SV-INTERCOM-2S is for ALL experimental and light sport aircraft.
- High-Fidelity Audio Circuitry: No more scratchy, garbled voices. Stereo music that sounds fantastic!
- Dual Radio Support: The SV-INTERCOM-2S has dual radio outputs for the well-equipped panel.
- Fail-safe between the pilot headset and primary radio allows communication without intercom power.
- Horizontal and Vertical faceplates are both included; headset jack kits also included.
- Selectable Auto Mute turns down the music when a radio or other non-muting input (like an EFIS alert) receives audio. A single knob press toggles whether or not intercom speech also mutes music.
- Independent intercom Voice Activation reduces background noise; talking on one headset won’t open up squelch on the other. Radio broadcasts are also isolated so that only the person pressing the PTT is heard over the air.
- Muting Inputs: 1x stereo, differential, noise-rejecting music input, with panel-mounted music jack override. 1x mono input for additional muting source.
- Non-muting Inputs: 1x stereo, differential, noise-rejecting EFIS input. 3x mono inputs for radios and other avionics. One of these is fail-safed to the pilot headset.
- Headsets: 2x stereo headsets supported.
- Radio Outputs: 2x com radio outputs. External PTT selector required.
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 1.80” x 4.18” (89.71 x 45.72 x 106.17 mm)
- Weight: 7.2 oz (204g)
- Input Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Power Usage: 0.1A at 14V