Powerful, flexible, and designed to reduce the pilot's workload -- the SV-COM-C25 will change the way pilots use their COM radio.
By integrating tightly with the SkyView system, the SV-COM-C25 allows pilots to tune frequencies by airport and station type - rather than by spinning in a number - at the touch of a button. Or, when using SkyView's mapping features, SkyView can send frequencies directly to the radio from its airport information pages. Dual concentric knobs let you spin in frequencies the old-fashioned way for when you're feeling nostalgic (or listening to ATC instructions). SkyView will identify the airport and station type as you tune to help ensure you're talking to the right radio station.
The SV-COM-C25 consists of a dedicated control panel and a remote-mounted RF module: The control panels are only 3.53" x 1.80" x 1.27" deep and are available in horizontal and vertical versions. Two vertical control panels fit perfectly when mounted next to a 10" SkyView display, while two horizontal panels fit nicely under a 7" SkyView display. Although the SV-COM-C25 will continue to function even with the rest of SkyView turned off, it does rely on SkyView for setup. Therefore, the SV-COM-C25 only works as part of a SkyView system.
Other features include dual watch, fully backlit and auto-dimming controls, one-touch flip-flop with remote trigger ability, transmit and receive indicators (with active/standby receive differentiation), and a stuck mic indicator with transmit time-out.
- Tune frequencies by airport and station type at the
- touch of a button
- Send frequencies directly from SkyView
- GPS-based reverse lookup of airport and station type for manually entered frequencies
- Vertical and horizontal versions
- Monitor your standby frequency with dual watch
- Fully backlit, auto-dimming controls
- One-touch flip-flop with remote trigger ability
- Transmit indicator
- Receive indicator with active/standby differentiation
- Stuck mic indicator with transmit time-out
- Frequencies: 118.000 to 136.975 MHz, 25 kHz Spacing
- Dimensions (Control Panel): 3.53” (89.7mm) x 1.80” (45.7mm) x 1.27” (32.4mm)
- Dimensions (Transceiver Module): 7.34” (186.6mm) x 2.38” (60.45mm) x 1.51” (38.23mm)
- Weight (Control Panel): 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Weight (Transceiver Module): 12 oz (390 g)
- Power Input: 10-30 VDC
- Transmit Power: 6 Watts